Monday, March 31, 2008

summary


whats the use of hope for a single heart?

where does the falling of tears end?

Love is a dream.

The dark endless dark tunnel doesnt even have the tinniest starlight.

The sun will never shine again.

Its the dream and the far away moon.

Dreams flow across the sky and the ocean cries out with memories.

So,its time for me to leave you,

I'll leave from your heart and its all his now.



Eventhough I'll be lonely for the rest of ma lyf,

Eventhough I'm a looser in this game of love,

you will always will be the moon.

On a dark moonless night

a new star will tell me the way,

may be I'll try to smile again.



I'll come to you before I die,

I'll smile at least one again,
Will you drop a single teardrop and cleanse me?

1 comment:

Madu said...

wooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!ur in the same boat as me..dont worry..dont cry over one person..