Sunday, December 17, 2006

since you left



trapped in the darkness of the fog,
left alone with the sighs,
life has stopped in the dry desert.

hopes have dried out slowly,
blue lotus eys has faded in the furious winds,
since you left me suddenly.

the dream that gave me warmth has died,
image of blurred in my eyes.

in the corner of the beach,
under the cold moon,
tears cied out in silence.
Me alone all the night without you,
sun is hidden somewhere,
sunk in the waves,

even the stars ahve fallen from the burnt sky.

yesterday you were in my LAP,
the words that you whispered to me,
pains the heart with utter misery,
being friendly with the darknes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I LOVE YOU MY VARUNA..."
I don't wanna say it louder...
I'll juz whisper it to you, sitting on your lap....
You will see the sun is rising asain....
You'll smell the fragrance of blue lillies....
You wil will wake up in the morning with songs of little birds....

Then no one will know...
Only you will know....
that you got the place you deserve the most....

yours Blue Lilly....