Saturday, January 13, 2007

'fresh' luv


I'm the cupid who's suffering from the pain
and not the mermaid who was shot by the arrow.
I'll swear by the moon and the star in the sky
and hangaround you,

my loving mermaid!
You're my loving mermaid!

my painful dream, in this city of mermaids!
I'll wait till then, let's love for the time being.
If you wanna be in my arms, whisper sweet word looking at my eyes!

I'll be in your arms with throwing flowers towards infinity.
Is it the taste of the bow of flowers?
What is the limit of romance?
If you don't hurt me,I'll let you go,
While hugging the pain written face of your's.

You're my loving mermaid!
my painful dream,
in this city of mermaids!

winter 2007

1 comment:

Madu said...

woooooooow..now let me know who is this little mermaid of urs..this is really ..i donno.the word..i just randomly see those..i thought its only girls love truly and madly..not guys..but ur amazing...dont be sooo heart broken though...u ll see a new start shining for u soon..take carex